#Bhent-Mulaqat, Chief Minister Mr. Bhupesh Baghel in the Bhent-Mulaqat public interaction programme organized at Devbhog area of Gariaband district
-Chief Minister Mr. Bhupesh Baghel reached Pariabahra for Bhent-Mulaqat.
-The Chief Minister distributed checks of assistance amount to the beneficiaries of various beneficiary oriented schemes.
-The Chief Minister started his Bhent-Mulaqat Abhiyan by garlanding the portrait of Chhattisgarh Mahtari.
-Farmer Shri Krishna Kumar Nag informed the Chief Minister during Bhent-Mulaqat that his loan of Rs 50,000 had been waivedoff. Paddy totaling 65 quintals has been sold.
-Both the money saved from the loan cancellation and the money received from the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana have given him a great deal of relief.
-Krishna Kumar Nag stated that he purchased three tractors to which he is renting them out to generate income.
-The Women Self Help Group's Keshari Sonwani told the Chief Minister that her organisation had made 359 quintals of vermicompost. With the money she made, she purchased a pair of gold earrings for herself.
-Food Minister Shri Amarjeet Bhagat was also present in the program.
1. Devbhog will be made a Nagar Panchayat.
2. Jhakharpara will be given the statues of a sub-tehsil.
3. Construction of a new building of Devbhog Girls Higher Secondary School announced.
4. Renovation of Devbhog's children's school building announced.
5. Opening of a branch of District Cooperative Rural Bank in village Sinapali announced.
6. Construction of new community building in Devbhog announced.
7. Announcement of beautification of Kosta Muda pond.
8. Sanction of Rs 30 lakhs to develop Rishi waterfall as tourism destination announced.
9. Construction of high-level bridge at Beladdnala.
10. Announcement to name Sardapur ITI after Amar Shaheed Bhojram Tandi.
11. Announcement of construction of bridge in village Moongia and Jhakharpara.